Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Aye aye, matey!

I've been pretty busy lately, so no new comedic or postworthy items. However this gave me a huge laugh today. My latest report from Monster.com suggested this as a good career move for the Bastard.

Check out the list of jobs that the Navy has for me... Photographer's Mate?

Arrr, me hearties, this here be Photographer's Mate George "The" Bastard. Scurviest sea-dog to ever wield a FujiFilm FinePix 3000. Able to catch the glint of sunlight through the feathers of a shoulder-parrot in inadequate lighting and handy with Ye Olde Photoshoppe to boot.

Photographer's Mate!

Unfortunately, just as I was getting excited about the opportunity to introduce myself to potential suitors as "Photographer's Mate", a little further research reveals that the post of Photographer's Mate no longer exists!

Way to break my heart, Monster.com and the US Navy.

No comments: