Saturday, March 15, 2008

Night of the Living Bastard

Another Saturday night in Asheville, it's lousy outside, a bunch of streets near casa del Bastard have been blocked off for some wet race, and so it's time to explore things alive this dreary weekend.

Going to start off at Cold-Cut Circus. I got a flyer for this during the week, I can't find much out about it online except for a post at a Warren Wilson message board. It's in a warehouse in deepest, darkest West Asheville, so it's got to be good.

Then I'm going to take a trip down to No Shame Theatre. Anyone interested in performing in a George "The" Bastard original (and this one is really going to push the limits of poor taste) see me at the door. Polishing up the dialogue now, I think it'll be a three or four person piece, with at least one female character.

I hope everyone reading breaks the bad-weather blues somehow!

No comments: