Monday, July 30, 2007

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-ha

Just spent a few days in Houston. Quite the intriguing place, I enjoyed pointing at things and saying "We have one much smaller than that in North Carolina". It costs more for a beer at Minute Maid Park than it does for admission to an Astros game. I got rather sunburned swimming in Galveston (one cannot return from Texas without a red neck) and I'm peeling pretty nicely now. I'm thinking of serving my skin with salsa at the show on Friday. Random musings...
  • It continues to be an impressive month for dead poolers, with the passing of Tammy Faye, Tom Snyder, Ingmar Bergman and Karl Gotch.
  • I may be on "Mad Scientist's Tea Party" this Thursday on URTV at 4pm.
  • After a week off, Feral Chihuahuas return to 35 Below this Friday with new sketches, new stand-up and something a little different.
  • The North Asheville Tailgate Market is moving to the UNCA campus. Pity, I used to enjoy scaring marketgoers with my Saturday morning taking my recycling there.
  • No copies of "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" have shown up on bookcrossing yet. Oh well...

No comments: